Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Where did you get that?: Body Map

Bump on the back of the head. It could be a scar of sorts from a fungal infection I had as a child. The only part I remember is the doctor saying she would have to cut the lump off if the cream didn't clear it up. Or, I might have gotten it falling on the ice rink or out of my bunk bed?

Teeth. Crooked on the close-up. Braces, retainer, splint. Templar mandibular joint disorder. The lean-way-back.

Purple gash or line in the palm of my hand. Playing volleyball? Running away from a boy who wanted to kiss me? Either way, my shoes were untied.

Small semi-circle on left thigh. Glue gun. No question about it.

Big mole, I won't tell you where. But it is hairless, hears not, and reminds me of Marilyn. Yes! Her.

Black big-toe. And many of the small ones. Pop-top toenails. Running injury? What did I drop on my foot?

No comments: